A couple nights ago I decided to start the new year off organized. I decided to finally sit down and make an ink swatch book. I die cut 100 tags (yes, 100 – thankfully Pandora kept the tunes rolling and I danced my way through it).
I managed to get all my PTI inks done:
The front of the tag has two stamp images – one more dense than the other to help show what the ink will look like for solid and line-art type images. The back has a second-generation impression of the top image – because sometimes a second impression can give a wonderful new shade and sometimes it gives nothing! I also have a little label with the color name (have to have that!).
I can not explain how happy this little ring is making me!
I have enough tags left to do all the current StampinUp inks too (almost done with those).
I will need to make a few dozen more tags to make samples of the retired SU colors I still use, as well as all the neutral inks I’ve accumulated.
One great thing about doing this was that I finally made the decision to toss some inks that haven’t been used in YEARS (and for which I don’t have a refill). My ink drawers are lighter and less crowded!