Whew, I’m done! And only a week late, lol. This card was hard – my normal format is A2 size cards, so doing a long/tall card was a challenge. Since this was a challenge from the PTI forum, I wanted to use a PTI set – but I challenged myself to use one I haven’t used in a long time. Finally, I took umpteen pictures – I can’t seem to find the right place/angle/lighting in the new house. My pictures keep coming out dark. I am using the same sort of setup, so I’m not sure what is different. Maybe it is time to get a light box 😉
OK, enough whining. I do like this card, it actually ended up much better than I thought it would (I’ve had it half done for a few days). PTI doesn’t have a lot of multi-color pattern paper (I *hope* they start coming up with designs that incorporate more of their colors), so I pulled out a Basic Grey pack that I’ve had for awhile and decided to use that. My colors ended up being all over the map – some retired SU, some current SU, and a PTI color; but that was all in the attempt to match the pattern paper.
Ink: Pomegranate (SU), Celery (SU), Teal (SU), Pretty in Pink (SU), Eggplant Envy (SU);
Paper: Pomegranate (SU), Plum Pudding (PTI), White (PTI), Euphoria (Basic Grey);
Other: Plum ribbon (PTI), Oval Nesties (Spellbinders);