It is that time of year again – Papertrey Anniversary. Once again I find myself without supplies due to a move. Thankfully Nichole’s first anniversary celebration challenge is one I can do without supplies! All I have to do is pick my favorite card I made in 2010 using PTI supplies. Hrm…I may be able to do this challenge without supplies, but a challenge it is!
I *love* Papertrey products! But then what is not to love – they are high quality products created with much thought (and love). So it isn’t a surprise that I own quite a few sets – and that most of my cards use PTI images.
I knew I wouldn’t be able to pick one favorite, so I narrowed my list down to my top six and had my hubby pick his favorite. He chose the new home card I made for my brother. I used the Boards & Beams set and colored it with Copics. (Here is a link to the original post: New Home card.)
If you are interested, here are my other top choices:
- Butterfly Four Square – Uses my favorite PTI product (butterfly die).
- Birthday Fishes – I love the layout on this card.
- Pixie Pattern – This card just makes me smile – love the bright colors.
- Birthday Rose – Simple, but bold; I love the coloring of the rose.
- Inspired by PTI – Totally out of my comfort zone, but love the result.
Thanks for stopping by. I’ll be moving into my new home in a couple weeks and I can’t wait to get my hands inky again!