Weeks ago when I was making my Halloween cards I realized that I did not have a spooky tree. This needed to be remedied! When the new set arrived, I made one more Halloween card:
The background is watercolor with distress inks. I used masking liquid to create the moon. After the background was done, I did my stamping. It seemed kinda flat to me, so I used stencil and paste to add stars – I sprinkled silver glitter over the paste. For the most part it stuck to the paste, but apparently you have to be quite quick with that…one of the stars barely has any glitter. I finished it off with some silver cord.
Thanks for taking a peek!
Ink: Graphite black (Brilliance); Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord, Victorian Velvet distress inks (Ranger);
Cardstock: Watercolor paper (Ranger); white (PTI);
Other: Confetti stencil (Heidi Swapp); paste; glitter; Silver Cord (SU); Molotow Masking Liquid;