These box in a card projects have been showing up everywhere and I just had to try one! I used Sandi MacIver’s tutorial. Though I did make my flaps a tiny bit shorter (I scored the flaps at 2 1/2 instead of 2 3/4).
This was actually harder than I thought it would be, but for a first try, I think it turned out pretty good.
Oh and I am now out of Lucky Limeade paper – if anyone has some they’d be willing to sell, please let me know – this is one of my favorite colors!!
Thanks for taking a peek!
Ink/Cardstock: Blueberry Sky, White (PTI); Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Blushing Bride (SU);
Other: Day Dreamer dies (PTI); Lorelai Leaf die & Gentle Leaf die (Memory Box); old pattern paper (SU);
Technique: Card in a Box;