I spent this past Saturday working through my stack of ‘oops’ card bases – mostly ones where I had the dropsies. I hang on to these goofs because I know with a little ingenuity I can make them work.
Here is my oops card:
I stamped my sentiment exactly where I wanted it, but then dropped the stamp and it bounced around. Since the original card was to be a one-layer card, this was not going to work. The way the oops was oriented I figured I could cover it up. And I did:
The ornament was positioned to cover the lower part of the oops, but a few at the top were still visible. It was easy to cover them though as they were right up next to the ornament lid and I placed a few little tendril stamps to cover the rest of the oops.
This is a pretty simple card, but I like it! Glad I didn’t toss the oops!
Thanks for taking a peek!
Ink/Cardstock: White (PTI); Real Red, Gumball Green, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip (SU);
Other: gold cord (SU); Ornament Keepsake die (SU);